By Leslie P. Gartner
Thoroughly up to date to mirror all the most up-to-date innovations and advances within the box, this concise, greatly illustrated textual content offers the elemental technological know-how and scientific program of mobile and molecular biology. Functioning as a mixed textual content and atlas, it's primarily two books for the cost of one supplying a comprehensive, visually engaging histology schooling from the floor up. Illustrations, tables, bankruptcy summaries and a number of selection questions facilitate comprehension of suggestions, and medical correlations underscore the practical relevance of the fabric.
- Superb illustrations —including photomicrographs, electron micrographs, schematic diagrams and drawings—provide a visual clutch and more uncomplicated retention of inauspicious concepts.
- Clinical correlations during the textual content display scientific functions and toughen the concept that histology is pertinent not just to pathology and body structure, yet in truth contains one of many crucial bases of scientific practice.
- New! "Pathological Considerations" part on the finish of every chapter.
- Helpful tables provide an at-a-glance precis assertion of key issues.
- Bolded key words, bulleted lists and bankruptcy summaries emphasize the "need to know" information in each bankruptcy.
- A blend of USMLE-style questions and picture dependent questions in every one chapter.
Read or Download Textbook of Histology E-Book PDF
Best anatomy books
Toxicology in Antiquity is the 1st in a sequence of brief layout works protecting key accomplishments, scientists, and occasions within the huge box of toxicology, together with environmental future health and chemical safeguard. this primary quantity units the tone for the sequence and begins on the very starting, traditionally conversing, with a glance at toxicology in precedent days.
This ebook serves as a well timed and finished assessment of the newest technological know-how for perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl components (PFASs), overlaying the improvement of equipment for assessing PFASs in organic fluids and tissues in addition to the present wisdom relating to their toxicity to vertebrate organisms.
Astrocytes: cellphone Biology and Pathology of Astrocytes, quantity three offers with the involvement of astrocytes in neurological and neuropathological states of mind functionality. This quantity discusses the expression of astrocyte-specific immunological markers and plasma membrane buildings; the dynamics of the cytoskeleton and cellphone cycle; and the reactivity to harm and reaction of astrocytes in chosen pathological and genetic states.
The human physique is like a really well-fortified fort, defended via billions of infantrymen – a few dwell for under an afternoon, others take into accout battles for many years, yet all are crucial in holding us from affliction. This hidden military is our immune approach, and with out it shall we no longer live to tell the tale the everlasting battle among our microscopic enemies and ourselves.
Additional info for Textbook of Histology E-Book
Textbook of Histology E-Book by Leslie P. Gartner