By Betty, Dr., PhD, LCSW Garcia,Johnathan, PhD, LCSW Singer,Schnavia, PhD, LCSW Hatcher,Elaine P., DSW Congress,Tina, Dr., PhD, LCSW, ACSW Maschi
This authoritative new textual content contains a new angle to instructing generalist social paintings that includes the most recent EPAS directions and integrates a micro/macro method of social paintings guide. it's the first social paintings textual content to totally contain, from its preliminary booklet, the recent academic mandates (EPAS) of the Council of Social paintings schooling, requiring all guide to diverge from "social paintings perform as ordinary" and emphasize buyer variety, contain problems with human rights and social/economic justice, practice research-informed perform and practice-informed study, and have interaction in coverage perform. The textual content is designed to fulfill the desires of educators required to instantly contain the recent necessities into their curriculum, and lines CSWE 2008 EPAS and potential in every one bankruptcy.
The booklet addresses macro perform abilities (leadership, management, coverage, and advocacy) which are frequently missed or underplayed in different texts, to boot a social justice and human rights framework. It underscores the commonalities throughout all degrees of perform and examines middle-range theories to assist scholars comprehend the connection among conception and perform. examine abilities and evidence-based perform are on the starting place of every part of perform provided within the textual content. To facilitate in-depth studying, the ebook comprises bankruptcy ambitions in accordance with EPAS directions, evaluation questions, case experiences, experiential workouts and worksheets that scholars can gather right into a studying portfolio. internet positive aspects contain PowerPoints, syllabi that contain EPAS instructions, and quizzes for every bankruptcy. entire, commonly inclusive, good equipped, and incorporating crucial social paintings mandates, this article is going to greater than meet the wishes of BSW and MSW classes in generalist social paintings.
- Weaves all CSWE 2008 EPAS and knowledge seamlessly into each one bankruptcy
- Includes macro perform abilities usually missed or undermined in different texts
- Stresses a social justice and human rights framework all through, together with the human rights map, an overview device built by way of the authors facilitating consumer health and human rights concerns
- Incorporates learn talents and evidence-based perform all through
- Addresses heart variety concept to underscore the connection among conception and perform
- Offers such print and web-based fabrics as bankruptcy goals, assessment questions, case reports, experiential workouts, PowerPoints, syllabi, and quizzes
- Enables professors to simply meet CSWE EPAS specifications
- Priced to be student-friendly
Read Online or Download Generalist Social Work Practice: From Theory to Action PDF
Best social work books
Mit dem Konzept des 'Engaging' wird ein Verständnis von klientenzentrierter Beratung entwickelt und methodisch gestützt, das es ermöglicht, den Beratungsansatz speziell im Arbeits- und Problemfeld der Sozialen Arbeit einzusetzen. An die theoretische Erläuterung des Konzepts schließt sich ein Lehr- und Übungsteil an, der in einem ersten Schritt die Aneignung allgemeiner Grundlagen der klientenzentrierten Gesprächsführung unterstützt.
One of the nice figures of innovative period reform, Edith and beauty Abbott are possibly the least sung. friends, partners, and coworkers of mythical figures corresponding to Jane Addams and Sophonisba Breckinridge, the Abbott sisters have been approximately omnipresent in turn-of-the-century struggles to enhance the lives of the bad and the working-class those who fed the commercial engines and crowded into varied urban neighborhoods.
The lives of 7 kids offers the focal point for this penetrating investigate the reviews that form character. As they emerge from the documents gathered over a twenty-year interval via the collage of Toronto's Institute of kid learn, they display the issues and frustrations met with within the technique of transforming into up and aspect to the robust affects which kin relationships have on psychological and emotional improvement.
In lots of areas of the realm the twenty-first century has began with a constitution of never-ending demanding situations for social paintings. Social paintings looks admired nearly far and wide, from aid schemes for kids and kids into maturity and directly to aid for aged humans, in group paintings in towns and rural areas, in catastrophe reduction and in deal with refugees.
- Über die Verachtung der Pädagogik: Analysen - Materialien - Perspektiven (German Edition)
- Mastering Whole Family Assessment in Social Work: Balancing the Needs of Children, Adults and Their Families (Mastering Social Work Skills)
- Handbuch Soziale Arbeit und Alter (German Edition)
- Die Pädagogik der Sozialen Frage: (Sozial-)Pädagogische Theorie vom Beginn des 19. Jahrhunderts bis zum Ende der Weimarer Republik (German Edition)
- Statistics for Human Service Evaluation
Additional resources for Generalist Social Work Practice: From Theory to Action
Generalist Social Work Practice: From Theory to Action by Betty, Dr., PhD, LCSW Garcia,Johnathan, PhD, LCSW Singer,Schnavia, PhD, LCSW Hatcher,Elaine P., DSW Congress,Tina, Dr., PhD, LCSW, ACSW Maschi